Day 01: Arrival – Siem Reap
On arrival at Siem Reap Airport, you are met and transferred to hotel. The town of Siem Reap is our base for exploring the world famous temples of the acient city Angkor, which was the capital of the powerful Khmer Empire from 802 AD to 1350 AD. After checking into hotel, we drive to the archeological area to visit the south gate of Angkor Thom, famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon temple, The Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, The Elephant Terrace of the Leper King, the largest and most complete structure of Angkor Wat. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 02: Siem Reap (B)
The temple of Ta Prohm, with enormous fig trees and gigantic credpers embracing themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man’s creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature is an incredible sight. We explore this masterpiece as well as its surrounding temples of Banteay Kdei, Sra Srong, Ta Keo, Thommanon Chau Say Tevado. The grand circuit including Preah Khan, the Kravan, Neak pean, Kroi Ko, Ta Som, East Mebon, Pre Rub Temple is also visited, this afternoon before we walk up to Phnom Bakheng Hill for a view of the spectacular sunset over these sandstone monuments. Overnight in Siem Riep.
Day 03: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Heading out of town, we embark on a shot cruise on Tonle Sap lake, Cambodia’s biggest natural lake, stopping along the way for an enjoyable visit a floating village and fishermen at work (if time permits). The tour ends after you transfer to Siem Reap Airport for departure.
- VAT and service charge
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Air-conditioned private (Car or Van or Bus) for transfers and transportation
- English-speaking guide
- All meals as specified in each itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Diner)
- Sightseeing admission fees as specified in the program
- Drinks, meals unspecified
- Domestic and International airfares and airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and other services not mentioned above
- Visa to Vietnam and Cambodia