DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – CAI BE (TIEN GIANG) – TRA ON (VINH LONG) (L/D)
10h00: Embarkation on boat. Explore the lively Cai Be floating market. Walking for visit handicraft village of the local people. Visit the old house and enjoy various tropical fruits.
10h00: Up for cruise to continue to Can Tho via Cho Lach and Tra On.
12h00: Disembark at Cho Lach village. Make a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities, especially some orchards (orange grove) with its farmer.
Cruise to continue to Tra On. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the river. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery with aperitifs, sunset cruise.
A wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches. Dinner and night on board in Tra On.
DAY 2: CAN THO – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L)
The noise of the floating market wakes you up early in the morning. After breakfast, the cruise continues to Can Tho. Enjoy the magnificent sunrise on the river. Leisurely cruise up the Bassac River while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
Arrive Cantho, a small boat will take you explore the Cai Rang floating market - one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. And through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
10h00 Disembark. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. End of service.
- VAT and service charge
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Air-conditioned private (Car or Van or Bus) for transfers and transportation
- English-speaking guide
- All meals as specified in each itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Diner)
- Sightseeing admission fees, boat fees as specified in the program
- Drinks, meals unspecified
- Domestic and International airfares and airport taxes.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses and other services not mentioned above.
- Visa to Vietnam